Family Trust cash inheritance. 2010 tax return. 2 questions

I recieved cash inheritance under $250,000 from deceased mother's Family Trust in 2010.
I am not a trustee but  I had to fill out a W-9.  
TWO QUESTIONS:
(1) Should I have received a K-1 or other document?  
(2) WHERE should I enter the cash inheritance into my 1040 Form?
    You should contact the trustee for verification but, generally:

1) You will be issued a K-1 only if items of income or expense are allocated to you (i.e., the entity is passing through those items).

2) An inheritance is not taxable to the recipient.
    • tagteam2008:  Re: your answer to item (2) - Is this statement true only for the tax year 2010? Or does your response, "An inheritance is not taxable to the recipient." apply to other years as well? Thanks!
    The tax law which generally makes inheritances non-taxable to the recipient has been in place for many years and is not specific to 2010.  There actually *were* some special rules in place for 2010 with respect to inheritances but those rules had more to do with the basis of inherited property in the hands of the recipient and the size of the estate that could escape *estate tax* ("death taxes").  These special 2010 rules don't affect you.

Tom Young