How long does bank take to deposit money

How long does it take for Turbo tax to take out their fees before I receive my return in my personal account?
  • I talked to them yesterday and they told me that they take it out the day before you recieve your refund
  • So if the IRS said they will deposit on the 1st, will I get it a day late? I guess I'm not clear on what they told you (:
Unfortunately the IRS has been experiencing delays with processing refunds, please read the following article for more details.

http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Tax-Refund/When-will-I-get-my-tax-refund-/GEN12488.html

I hope this helps!
  • I talked to a rep today and he told me it takes 24 to 48 hours after they get your money. seems like everyone has been told something different. This is so frustrating..
  • Why is turbo tax so different this year? There is a lack of communication betweeen turbo and their clients
  • so if i have a dd date of the 1st i wont actually see it until the 2nd?
  • I was accepted on 01/18, WMR showed processing for 01/31. Finally, yesterday WMR updated with a deposit date of 02/01. This morning I called my bank and they have already received the funds and will release them on 02/01. Thank God!!! So if you have a deposit date of 02/01, your bank probably already have the funds and will release them wed.
  • Yes but alot of us opted for TT to take fees out and then send to our Cards Like a TT card netspend etc... So when will it show for us :(
  • I went to the bank website and understood it to say that there would NOT be a delay. They release the funds, as soon as they receive them, over to your personal account. Last year I used TT and received the refund the exact day that the IRS said that I would.
  • Aunt brookie,

What u should do is call your bank and see if your funds are pending for 2morrow. If you're going to get it tomorrow then they would see it today pending. Good luck!!