how do I import from TurboTax

Just getting started with ItsDeductible - can I import my information already in Turbo Tax into ItsDeductible?
    You can't; you can only import from ID to TT.
    • Seems like it would make sense to be able to do it...
    • It seems weird that you can log in to ItsDeductible in TurboTax, enter your items, but not have them show up in ItsDeductible online.  Something should be done about this, development team!
    • I agree - It's not useful if it doesnt go both ways To and FROM   TT
    • If I have to type in all the info instead of importing it how does this save time on taxes. Not helpful so far.
    • I went through all the trouble of creating an It's Deductible account, entering all my information and now I can't see how that did me any good as I don't seem to be able to import it to the turbo tax program.  In turbo tax I have to do everything just like I did in It's deductible all over.  what am I missing here.