Where do you enter mileage in turbo tax?

I have gone through my taxes on turbo tax several times and can't find where to enter my mileage.  Since it is high, I want to be sure to get the credit for it, but can't find it based on answers that I've seen when asked before.  Can someone tell me where it should be and if there is a step that you have to have taken (that maybe I haven't), what it is so I can get to the right place?  Thank you so much.
  • What type of mileage are you trying to claim?
It seems you would like to get a deduction for distances traveled from your primary place of employment to a secondary office which is allowed.  However, remember that travel from your home to your primary place of employment is NOT allowed.

1) Click  "Deductions & Credits" Tab.   Then click "Explore on My Own."
2) Scroll to the section on "Employment Expenses."
3) Click/Visit "Job-Related Expenses."
4) Hit "Continue" until you get to the page that says, "Tell Us About Your Occupation."  Enter your occupation (this will start generating Form 2106).
5) Hit Continue.  Click any pertinent boxes.
6) Hit Continue.  Answer yes or no to any "Home Office Expenses."
7) Next, you will reach the place you are interested in, "Any Vehicle Expenses or Sales?"
8) You can use either the standard mileage rate OR the actual vehicle expenses but NOT both.
9) From there, answer the questions appropriately.
10) Form 2106 is the actual form which contains all the info on travel, food, vehicle expenses after you have generated it.
11) Good luck.