I'm trying to view my 2011 tax return but its gone

I've been trying to log in to see my 2011 tax return info. However it's saying zero as if I never filed. Why can't I see it?
    Be sure you are using the same exact User ID and password, then click on Continue Return.
    • I have logged in using the same user name and password and I still can't get my 2011 return to show up
    • Samesy! I tried logging in this morning to view my Federal refund amount (I've already gotten my state refund), and it says $0 in the corner like I'm starting a new return. I just want to view my 2011 return. Help!
    • I am having the same problem. I have already submitted my return and recieved email that it was accepted. I am trying to check the status but need my exact refund amount but cannot find it where i saved it on my computer. So signed back in my turbo tax account and nothing is here, it is wanting me to restart  with all my information like first time visiting, WTH? Why is this happening and where is my 2011 tax info?
    • OMG!  I hadn't even finished yet.  saved and was going to come back today to finish up.  Everything is gone.  Where did it go.  I really don't want to start over
    • I finished my 2011 tax refund and signed up for the turbo tax card. I received my card in the mail a few days later, The balance on the card is zero. I signed back on to turbo tax to get my refund amount and now it says zero. How do I get my information back from my 2011 return or know if it even went through now?
    • I've been trying to log in to see my 2011 tax return info. However it's saying zero as if I never filed. Why can't I see it? Same here making me start all over again. And I printed out my user ID and password. So I do not have multiple accounts. Seems like I'm not the only one.I did do my 2010 taxes on here. And when I go to veiw past years it shows only the ones up to 2005. I was all finished. Just didn't have my Debt card so I could pay & print out. Now all gone! Please help!