what if I didn't get a 1098-T

My son was a full time student in 2010 but we have only received his w-2 a 1098-E but not a 1098-T.  How do we find out if he is suppose to receive one.
    What if I don't receive my 1098-T?

If you do not receive your 1098-T by February 15th follow these steps:

Contact your university to find out if it is available on-line or
    Go to the Tax Credit Reporting Service (TCRS) student site @ http://www.1098-T.com  and follow the prompts.

More info
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Education/Form-1098-T/GEN12259.html?_requestid=546
    • I called and they said I wasnt issued on, is there anywhere else I can claim my school?