Why when I checked my NYS refund status it says "Your return has completed processing. You will receive correspondence about your return within 10 business days" does this mean I'm getting my refund in 10 days? I'm so confused and fustrated!!!!

• It may mean you will be audited
  • thats def what it means
Go to this site to check on your refund

https://www8.nystax.gov/PRIS/prisGateway

Type in your SSN and what type of return you filed and it should tell you exactly what your getting and when.

It did for me anyway.
  • Been waiting for my state refund since jan. 31, its been accepted and process and i did it e-file This will be first and last time for me to used turbo tax
  • So, I recently read it is illegal for a government to hold funds against its residents after the 10 business day wait period. So, why are we allowing them to? I am also having the same issue as you all. I filed my taxes on April 1st. I received the federal within 2 weeks. Thank you IRS. Now, I have had the same message since the second weekend of April. "Your refund has completed processing. You will receive correspondence about your return within 10 business days." I can honestly say, I feel slightly better I am not the only one having this issue. Some of you, have been waiting 2 month now. Wow. On another comment I saw on another thread; "My friend works for H&R Block and was able to talk to someone within the NYS department. They are indeed withholding funds and releasing them in small batches every 20 business days. This way, the state does not risk going completely broke." Well, sorry NYS. You risk me going completely broke and your lack of responsibility with your tax-payers money is not our problem. We want the money we earned....