My computer will not open my 2011 tax return file. What can I do to finish my return?

I had no problem working on my 2011 return.    It is asking for a final review and will not allow me to add additional information to the return.  It only allows me to review the State Return and not the Federal Return.   It however wants me to fix errors on the federal return.   I need to add 1099 dividend and brokerage information and it will not let me.
    Sign in to Turbo Tax. Click Federal Taxes. Click Wages and Income. There''s a list of wages & income-find your specific need and go through the interview. Continue through so that the information can be updated from the new information.
    • I am having a similar issue. The information regarding the 1099 income I have entered in my federal return is not transferring to the state return. In the state return review it's telling me I must add the 1099 amount in the federal return but it's already there. How do I get the info into the state return?
    • I am having the same problem entering 1099 on my State return.  When Turbo Tax asked me to enter this infor on my State form, the instructions were to select the Tools icon search on 1099-R to find the amount that I should enter.  I can't open my state return to enter the data.  Help!