I can't download my TurboTax software.

I get this message when I put the disc into my computer. "The following software is required to install and use TurboTax Microsoft.Netframework3.5SP1 We will install this for you now. We may need to restart your computer after installing. This may take a few minutes to install amd we appreciate your patience. If TurboTax was purchased as a download, you will need to be connected to the internet to proceed" Then I click ok and it comes up and says "Hold on, we're getting all the bits together" It takes about an hour and the nothing happens. Everything disappears and nothing is downloaded. I have tried 4 times now and the same thing happens each times.
    It sounds like there's a problem with your existing .NET framework that the TurboTax installer is unable to fix.

Try the steps in this support article for your version of Windows.
    http://turbotax.com/support/go/SLN12456