How Can i Talk to A live person at the IRS cuz all i get is a automated machine and im sick of it can anyone Help

I kept having that problem... call 1-800-829-1040, ignore the number prompts and keep hitting zero, eventually the system sends you to an opperator who connects you to the right person, but be prepared to be on hold for awhile.
    • When I call today to talk to them I had to hit 0 several times and it'll say your call is being transfer to an IRS agent. You tell them what you want to know or concers and they'll transfer you to the right person. they are very helpful, I call because the IRS change my update to they don't have my information tonight. My was accpeted last week and was told i'll get my refund Jan. 28th. The guy told me my refund has been completed and my refund is scheduled for direct depsit on Jan. 28th, 2011.
    • i just called the irs... i called1800 829 582 ext 362... spoke to a very nice woman, who told me my return is still being processed, and the anticipated date for dd is jan 28th, but it could take 5 days for my bank to post it... i hope i get it friday!!!
    • Yeah the women told me i would receive mine on Jan 28th Also Thanx guys....
    You can also visit an IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center and speak to someone live. But this time of year, the lines there are pretty long too.

For locations: http://www.irs.gov/localcontacts/index.html