How Long to get refund direct deposit?

I got my submission accepted March 6. How long should it take to be direct deposited? Thanks!
  • My FEDERAL return was accepted on 2/2/14. 90% of the people with the same acceptance date & direct deposit got their money already. I'm nothing short of LIVID. Is anyone else having this problem??? Im angry that its taking so long.
  • look now at irs wmr
  • system updated last night
  • I know!! I was very frustrated yesterday with still no progress at all as it was still on "processing" with no DD date-so i ordered my transcripts yesterday bc i was told if you can order them then it's a good sign bc that means the IRS is done processing your return.  So i ordered them with no issue and had high hopes that would speed up the process.  So i checked WMR this morning and it gave me a DD date of 2/24/14!!! I was so relieved and very happy to see that! So i checked my bank account just for shits and giggles and it was already in there!!! Happy girl right here :)
  • mines not there yet :/ i bank with navy federal and didnt have to pay turbo tax anything for the military edition.
  • weird! how long has it been for you? any update on WMR?
  • I filed on 2.6/14
    and did not receive mine either thats why I did it early I HATE CHECKING AND COUNTING AND CHECKING OVER AND OVER SO I HEAR YA
http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Tax-Refund/When-will-I-get-my-tax-refund-/GEN12488.html

Check out the link above for some great information on when the IRS will be releasing your refund.  It will tell you how to access the Check My Refund link on the IRS website to get an estimate of when the IRS will be sending you your refund.
  • Thank you for your response though I am asking about New York State. Anyone got an update?
  • It typically is within a week or two for me from Texas
Update...filed 2/7, was able to order transcript 2/14, approved for refund and got ddd by 2/20.
  • I filed mine 2/7 & still nothing not even moving on wmr
  • Hargis.kayla- I filed and was accepted on 2/6 and on wmr it still says "processing" and hasn't moved!! It's been 13 days, have you gotten a DD date yet? Any updates at all? I'm concerned :/
  • Nothing my refund bar is stuck at one and hasn't moved got tax topic 152. I called irs yesterday the man was rude and hung up on me
  • How did you get through to a person???? I can't get through to anyone!!! I NEED my refund ASAP!
  • 1-800-829-1040 press 1 then 2 then ** till it says please hold
  • idk whats going on but its very aggravating
  • That's what I got
  • when i get my tax i filled 1.27 ,14 i am still waiting
If Your State Was Offset WoulD It Delay Your Federal Refund
  • You are posting on a 2 year old question.
  • That makes two of us now
  • No it won't... 2 totally different refunds