i cannot print my form return

I cannot print the tax return forms????????????????????????????
  • I have tried everything I know to get my tax reture with Turbo to print. I tried the TaxAct version and Bingo..........got it and I have already prepared, make copies, and sent it to IRS.  Turbo you need to make some seriour adjustment to your free  version. Sorry!
Have you paid yet?  To print or efile in the online version you have to pay the Turbo Tax fees first.
  • I did pay it still won't let me print out
  • I have paid too and cannot print please help
  • I too have paid. Program just goes to "preparing form" and never stops.
  • I used the free version--isn't it free to print?
    It goes to processing and it never stops
  • I had the same problem. Try "saving" it first then go back in and print it.  This is so stupid!!!! Just print the stupid thing!!! Try it!
  • I bought the CD at Costco and I cant print either ...I don't get it ?????????? HELP !!!!!
  • it seems alot of people are having this problem and I don't understand why turbo tax doesn't address it!!!!!!!!..
  • Me too.  I have tried everything that has been suggested, but to no avail.
  • If you are using the Desktop program did you read my answer below?
  • We are all in the same predicament.
  • I had the cost taken out of my refund, but it still says I have to pay before I can print...
How and to whom do I pay?
    This year is different to print.  You have to click on Preview Print Copy and then it opens like a pdf file.  Then goto FILE-PRINT.
    • I have tried this technique, but still end up with a preview or document produced in computer programming code.