Irs, says the deposited my refund, but SBBT says no deposit

Irs, says the deposited my refund, but SBBT says no deposit.
I used a turbotax refund card. Routing and account number were provided from them, and got opted out to deduct my fees from my refund. Bank ans SBBT says no deposit

Your refund has been reduced to pay a past due IRS tax obligation.
The balance of your refund, $****.58, was direct deposited on April 22, 2011. If your refund is not credited to your account by April 27, 2011, check with your bank to find out if it has been received. Please wait until April 27, 2011 before you contact us again because we are unable to take any action until then.
Where is my refund? should I be worried! HELP!
    This is a user to user forum, so nobody on here can really help you with a bank deposit.  It's not clear what you mean by "got opted out".  If your fees are not being withheld from your refund, your refund would not pass through SBBT.  Also, if the deposit was made after the close of bank business Friday, it likely won't show in your account until today
    • Turbotax was supposed to deduct fees(so that means it should go through Santa Barbara) I don't need help with the deposit, I have called the bank already it's not showing up in Santa Barbara system either. And the IRS said they sent it, are you saying that if my refund left the IRS late that it wouldn't be in Santa Barbara system until later on today or tomorrow?
    Yes, since the 2 days in between are a weekend.  Banks may accept deposits on weekends but they don't show up until hey close the books on Monday
    • What's the next step because there is still no money showing up in SBBT?
    You can call the IRS again and verify where they sent your deposit, and, for the card:

For assistance with using your card, or for help with any problems, you can call Customer Service toll-free at 1-866-963-1620.