I didn't get a 1099-INT from my bank because it didn't make enough interest to count. What do I enter into Box 1?

I have a savings account and a CD with that bank but both together didn't make over $10.00.  I don't know the exact amount of interest they made though.
    Check your monthly statements for the Savings account.  mIn shows a year-to-date toatal on my statements every month.  The last statemnt you have couild be either in Dec or Jan.

If it's a 1-yr CD, sometimes they don't report/post the CD interst until maturity.  If longer, they usually post it monthly.  Call thme and ask how it is reported......and see if they'll give you a year-end $$ number.

Then add them together, create a 1099-INT and put it in.