I want to actually talk to someone from turbo tax

Does Turbo Tax have 1-800 number. So I can actually talk to someone.  I am getting very upset that I can't get any answers.
    Go to TT Support, then Contact Us.  Follow the prompts to get the correct phone number.
    There haven't been any other questions posted under your name.
      .
      • good luck with tt no one else can give us straight answers i doubt they will ..let us know if you get anywhere
      • i am having trouble finding the support, too. someone commented on how to do that, but i can't find what they are talking about...where is the "contact us" on there? i just want to talk to someone who can answer MY questions. i feel like i type in questions and no one is asking what i want to know...
      Start a new question and ask your questions here.  We don't bite.  We are just other users helping out.  Post a question and wait for someone to answer you.  Or You can contact Customer Service here…
      https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp
      • If i file my taxes and submit will it mess me up if the irs dont look at them till the 30th.