I need to file my M1PR Minnesota Property Tax Refund Return and don't know how to get back in to do so.

I have already filed my tax returns, and have now received the information for my MN M1PR - how can I now go back online and file that return?
You should be able to log back in here
http://turbotax.intuit.com/

The MIPR questions are at the end of the MN section...past the MN summary.  Just Continue through the screens until you get there.
  • i have tried this and i still can't find it
  • Janhank.frahm - It will look like you are already done with MN...just continue, and it should ask about property taxes.
  • When I completed all my forms, this one did not automatically come up. I filed and then remembered I forgot this form.