TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

southwest and turbo tax offer

Hello,
I received an email from Southwest Airlines saying if I did my taxes with turbo tax, they would add 1000 extra miles/credit toward my rapid rewards card. I have already finished my taxes with turbo tax. Is there a way this can still apply?? :)

Thanks!
-Amanda
    http://lp2.turbotax.com/lp/ty11/social/swa?cid=soc_swa_f_cs_em__pk_0x0

The details of the offer include those who filed during the promo period starting 2/2 and had signed up through the link above. I suppose you can try to ask but I doubt it will work.
    • Amanda, what did you find out about getting the Southwest credit "after" your Turbo tax report was done?  I did the same thing though I went in through the Southwest e-mail but then forgot (after two hours) to see where to "click" to get the credit.  I'm hoping I can still do that.
    • type Turbo tax and southwest and look for the one with the two mentioned together

Similar questions other people found helpful: