i can not print my returns

The error message says the web page can not be found
  • cant print forms.cant see my breakdown on turbo tax charges to me?
  • I guessed my real estate taxes I want to print what I have so far.
  • I have tried everything to print my tax forms.. nothing works.. The little circle keeps spinning but nothing else.
  • why i cant print my tax forms
  • Can not print ori view my return or any other the attachments.  I shut the program down and went back into it and I can not view or print......is this going to be fixed?
  • This is the second year I have not been able to print my returns.  I have used Turbo Tax in the past with no problem. I am not fluent on the computer and am 71 years old.  Could  you or would you print copies of my arizona and federal tax.  ?  I use to get my federal tax free.  Now I pay you approximately 60 dollars. If I can not get my finished forms I may as well go back to doing my own taxes
  • I am also having problems.  I have to print and mail in both my federal and state.  I can print my federal no problem, but it won't let me print my state.  This is very frustrating. I CAN'T e-file and would like it to stop asking me that.  What a pain in the tush!!!  I've never had so many problems.  I wish they'd reimburse me my money so I could just go to HR Block or somewhere.  Grrr...
  • I've paid a great deal of money to TurboTax to prepare my taxes. This service includes having the capability to have a hard copy (print) of my filings; which I am unable to do. TurboTax needs to fix this glitch in their system!
  • There is no longer an error message but the glitch is back.  Requests to view/print get a blank page response.
  • MY TAXES WILL NOT PRINT OUT>>>>THIS IS ANNOYING>>>FIX IT! I ALREADY PAID>
  • my taxes will not print out or save!!!! how do i print.....please help......
  • same problem today
  • Getting really upset, want to throw my computor at the wall! I'm not a computor wiz any way. I just would like to call someone to ask them to e-mail me my taxes from 2010 so I can copy them.
First, you must pay the TT fees before you can print.  Then, to print the 2011 return, go to Print and File, then Print.  Sometimes a different browser helps, such as Chrome or Firefox. To print an earlier year return, see this:
http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Copy-of-Return/Access-2010-or-Earlier-Tax-Returns/GEN12469.html