Why didn't I get a Child Tax Credit?

I have two kids, one is 11 and the other is still 16 (did not turn 17 as of December 31, 2011).. Should I get a child tax credit of $1,000 each, $2,000 total? My AGI is $132,000. If I'm understanding the rule, my CTC is reduced by $50 per $1,000 over $110,000. Sholuld my CTC be reduced only $1,100 = ($22,000 / $1,000 x $50.00). Doesn't that mean I should still have a Child Tax Creidt of $900.00 Left ($2,000 - $1,100)?
    There are actually two credits (or two parts to the Child Tax Credit) to consider. The Child Tax Credit is a non-refundable credit that can be used only to offset tax. You get only enough child tax credit to reduce your tax to zero, up to a maximum of $1,000 per child. If your other deductions and credits have reduced your tax to zero when the child tax credit is calculated, you do not get any child tax credit. However, if you don't get the full Child Tax Credit, and you have at least $3,000 in earned income, you may qualify for the Additional Child Tax Credit which is a refundable credit. Turbotax automatically determines whether you qualify for the ACTC and calculates the amount for you. You can determine exactly how much Child Tax Credit and how much Additional Child Tax Credit you qualify for by looking at your Form 1040. To do that if you are using the Desktop version, click on the Forms icon in the upper right side of your screen and then click on "Form 1040" in the list on the left side of your screen. If you are using the Online version, click on the Tools button, then click on View Tax Summary, then click on Preview my 1040.
    Scroll down and look at Line 51. That is the amount of Child Tax Credit that was used to reduce your tax. Now scroll down and look at Line 65. That is the amount of Additional Child Tax Credit that you qualify for.
    If you see Form 1040A instead of 1040, the child tax credit amount is on line 33 and the additional child tax credit amount is on line 39.