Education expenses

My degree program for becoming an educational administrator required me to take two certification tests in order to graduate. How do I file these expenses? I am not presently working in this area, but I have previous certification as a teacher.
    If your degree program qualifies, you will enter the education expenses as follows:

When you are in TurboTax you will need to go to the Federal Taxes tab and click "Deductions and Credits". Then there may be an option for an easy guide or "explore on my own" and you want to click on "explore on my own". Once you do that, you should be on a page "Your 2011 Deductions and Credits". You will need to then scroll down to "Education Expenses" and click update or start. Once you do that, Turbo Tax will ask you a few questions related to the student. Go ahead and answer the questions and click through.