From the IRS....What does reference 9001 means? Call extension 362

My return was sent back to the IRS on the 28th of Jan. because the bank closed my account without my knowledge. I did call and the agent told me my check was being mailed out and I should receive it by or before the 21 of Feb. but, that's a holiay I think. So I'm thinking the 18th or 19th, maybe the 22nd of this month. I did have a DD date of the 28th from the WMR and after a couple of day it said it was credited to my account but, ofcourse it wasn't. My question is, does this code have anything to do with my check being sent back and they just have'nt updated any information?
    IRS Code 9001:

9001 Taxpayer accessed Refund Status using a secondary TIN. Refund Status could not be returned. Get a Primary TIN Analyze account and follow appropriate IRM.

What is TIN -
    Taxpayer Identification Numbers (TIN)

A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identification number used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the administration of tax laws. It is issued either by the Social Security Administration (SSA) or by the IRS. A Social Security number (SSN) is issued by the SSA whereas all other TINs are issued by the IRS.

What is IRM?
    Internal Revenue Manual (IRM)
    http://www.irs.gov/irm/index.html