Can I claim a home office deduction?

I am a consultant Engineer. I have both an office downtown and a office at home. I use both on a regular basis.
I have a computer workstation at my home office and will spend 6 to 8 hours a day on it. I also work 8 hrs a day at my office downtown. My question is can I deduct my home office?
    Do You Qualify for a Home Office?
    BOTH of the following must be true for you to qualify for the home office deduction
    ____ I use part of my home exclusively for my business or I meet one of the exceptions.
    ____ I use my home office on a regular basis for business
    ..................................................................
    ONE of these must also be true for you to qualify
    .
    ____ My home office is my principal place of business.
    .
    ____ I meet with patients, clients or customers as a normal part of my business.
    .
    ____ My home office is a separate structure.