When will I get my state refund? My federal refund was already DD in my acount on 2/7. Why is it taking so long for my state to come in?

Jesseca0.

Where’s my state tax refund?
    No one in this forum can tell where it is, but do the following to see if you can find out.
    Click on the following link:
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Tax-Refund/When-will-I-get-my-tax-refund-/GEN12488.html
    Locate your State Click on your State
    You will have to enter your
    Social Security Number
    Return Amount Claimed
    Tax Year of Refund
    Then Click on Check Status
    • I tryed the Track my Refund method you Provided but it didnt work for me, but it asked for numbers in my address being as i live in a SP Space i wonder if my Sp number threw it off in some way One way or another i am Praying it deposits my Refund to the Turbo tax Card i got my Federal refund onto Cuz being not able to track my Refund had me Freaking out, lol just kidding as long as they dont send it by Check that will take for ever!!
    • I went to the WheresMy Refund on the irs website but it said that they couldnt find my info. It is a temporary problem but Im confused bc my federal has already been deposited. Its been 2 wks since then and no $.