Has anyone received their Kentucky state refund yet? How long did it take after you were accepted? Thanks!

I usually receive my state refund pretty quick.  I have been accepted for several days now and when I called KY to check the status the recording said they have no information on my return.  So I was just wondering if they had even started sending refunds out yet.  Thanks.
  • I have had the same thing happen. When you call get a number at the end of the recording to talk to a person. THey haven't updated their system from last year so no new info is being given out about when it will send by the automatic system. I filed my taxes Monday night and called them Weds they said it would be in my bank within 7-10 days. But I heard they deposit every friday! I hope this helps!
State refunds are processed by each individual state, so processing times will vary. As a general rule, you can expect your state tax refund within 30 days of the electronic filing date or the postmark date.

To get the current status of your state tax refund, contact your state tax agency. Here is a link for a list of state Department of Revenue websites. http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Where-do-I-/State-Tax-Web-Sites/GEN12028.html