CUSTOMER SERVICE????

Is there a customer service number where I could speak to a human being?  My return was rejected because the social security number had a typo.  I refiled but my status is still showing as "rejected" with the old submission date and time.  

I am trying to determine what my next steps are but there is no customer service number (that doesn't just give you status and hang up on you) or email address anywhere.  I want to be sure that my new filing went through...
    (*edit*)
    • I cannot get ahold of a real person!  The customer service site keeps giving me the runaround.  TurboTax made me file for a state that I did not need to file for, and now they are charging me for it!
    To contact TurboTax support, visit:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp

You'll then choose the category your question is regarding, then select how you want to contact us at the bottom of the page.
      Links are not working!!!!
      • I got an email from IRS saying that my social security was wrong, I can't seem to finish what the steps are now.. it goes to the main frame and just says processing and thats the way it stays.. Was the whole email thing a hoax? there is no way I could have put in the wrong number.
      • I used this link above and got a phone number...guess what?  It was the same automated message that told me the status and then disconnected me.  Frustrating!!

Lisa, instead of a link please provide an actual customer service number.  That would be more helpful...the links seem to take you in a loop.
      found these numbers on the web ... check them out and give them a try

(*edit*)
        Hi there,
        The status will update once your return's status has been updated.

Here's where you go to contact us:

Once you select what category you question is in, scroll to the bottom of the screen and you'll see an option to call us.

You can use this tool to check the status of your return:
        https://turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

I hope this helps!
        TurboTaxLisaFer
        • So, if I resbumitted it at 11am it is possible the status would still show as "rejected"?