Turbo tax preparation fee

I have no record I can find of what I paid turbo tax last year?  I don't understand why that it isn't already done for us??????????  How can I find out what I paid without calling my bank and going through all the red tape?
    You can only deduct the amount that is over 2% of AGI as an itemized deduction, so it may not matter. For example, if your AGI is $20,000, your TT Fees must have exceeded $400 to be of any benefit.
    • The first answer provided is not necessarily true.  Your tax prep fees are only one part of the miscelaneous deductions that count towards the 2% necessary to claim the deduction.  If you have work expenses, moving expenses, etc., then you can count whatever is beyond 2% of that
    • SO...WHAT IS THE ANSWER???? I have the SAME problem TURBO TAX IS AWESOME ONLY WHY CAN'T WHAT WE PAID LAST YEAR TO E-FILE BE PULLED FORWARD LIKE THEY TO EVERYTHING ELSE.......H...E...L..P
      PLEASE :)
    • i STILL DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER AS TO FINDING THE FEES i PAID LAST YEAR,  AND WHERE ARE THE PHONE NUMBERS AND EXPERT TAX HEP PREPARERS THEY TALK ABOUT  ALL I'M GETTING IS PRE-WRITTEN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AND IT'S NOT THERE.  NO PHONE NUMBERS.