how long after the IRS has processed your return does it take to get your refund?

The WMR site is saying by the 7th, but I talked to an IRS agent last night and my return has been processed and she said that the anticipated date was the 7th also. I was accepted on the 18th of Jan, the SBBT bank says the 1st, so does anyone know when they will DD my return? Thank you in advance. I hope someone knows the answer to this....
  • More than likely you will get it on the 1st the IRS always gives the banks time to post your refund. that's why they say by the 7th. I hope this helps.
I just called the IRS because I wanted a solid answer from a real person. I  filed my taxes on January 13, I was accepted on the 19th and then told I was going to receive my DD on the 25 then changed to the 2/1 then to 2/7. When I  called them (literally five minutes ago, waited for 20 minutes) she said that my refund is scheduled to deposit on 2/3 this Friday. So your best bet is to call 800-829-0582 ext 362 and talk directly to someone
  • I'm reading on Facebook from alot of people,that they have used Turbo tax, getting back a refund.No one has recived their refund because turbo is holding the money in their accounts to draw a % off our money for themself's.We are suppose to recive our's tomorrow.I so hope this will happen.If not we will no longer us turbo.
  • I hope it happens tomorrow too, or by the latest Friday. I will not use TT if they hold our money to draw in a % of interest off of it. That's crap!!! Thank you for everyone who has replied. I guess I will call the IRS again and ask for a definite DD date. This years taxes have been so messed up!! I know one thing I will NEVER file mine 1 day early again. This was my first year to do so and I will not make that mistake again!!
Unfortunately the IRS has been experiencing delays with processing refunds, please read the following article for more details.

http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Tax-Refund/When-will-I-get-my-tax-refund-/GEN12488.html

I hope this helps!
  • We know they have... I have never waited this long before... I just want my refund already!!!!