Tax and Interest Deduction Worksheet: Total state and local sales tax rate-1 must be entered. What is this????

It is asking for my "TOTAL SALES TAX RATE"   I have no idea where to find this.
  • new car sales tax-where do I enter it?
Use this app   http://www.thestc.com
Enter you r zip code
    Look at a recent sale receipt to see what sales tax rate you paid. ... 1 ... Submit An Answer
    • But for mass it asks for the sales rate-3???? So does this mean I enter 3.25 which is 3 less than the 6.25 mass sales rate?
    WHAT DO I ENTER IN THE SALES TAX RATE BOX?

What form am I able to locate the total state and sales tax rate?

9.3 %
        • The government allow you to take either a sales tax deduction or an income tax deduction.  If you clicked on "Try Sales deduction Anyways"  option  and  entered any data there like the date.... you need to go back to that section of your federal return and delete it or else it will keep asking you.  This is located under Estimates and Other Taxes Paid/ Sales Tax