401K Rollover/Conversion 1099-R; only after-tax dollars put into ROTH-IRA. How do I show this in TurboTax?

Subject:  I don't want to be taxed on after-tax money from my 401K that was moved (rolled over??)  into a Roth-IRA in 2010 (tax form 1099-R.)

I've rolled-over/converted?? a 401K from old job into 2-ira's.  One is a traditional.  The second is a Roth-IRA that was created from the after-tax money that was in the 401K.

I am filling out the portion of TurboTax relating to 1099-R and I am on the "Any Rollovers or Conversions"  screen which tells me to choose the distribution method.  It is unclear which item I should check.  None of them seem to apply?  The closest answer is "converted the entire distribution to a Roth IRA", but it is unclear to me how this is reporting post-tax dollars.  A conversion, to me, implies a taxable event.  It seems to me this is a rollover, but non of the items provides for a 401K rollover to a ROTH-IRA??

Bottom line:  How do I report these after tax dollars (in TurboTax) such that I will not be double taxed on this amount.  put into a ROTH-IRA

Thanks for your insights....Best regards.
    You will need to complete 2 1099Rs to accomplish this.

On the first one, enter in box 1 and box 2a the taxable amount rolled over into the traditional IRA. On the "Any Rollovers or Conversions?" screen, select that you rolled over the entire distribution to a traditional IRA or qualified retirement plan.

On the second, enter the amount rolled over to a Roth IRA in box 1 and box 5, and zero in box 2a. On the "Any Rollovers or Conversions?" screen, select that you converted over the entire distribution to a Roth IRA.