Why can't I access my prior year returns?

Once I found the screen where it lets me select the prior year returns, I clicked on the return that I wanted. It then said "wait a moment while we process your request." I waited for over 30 minutes and nothing happened.
    Hi there,
    If you're having trouble viewing your prior year returns, here are some helpful articles:

How to view prior year returns:
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/go/GEN12469

You may be having Adobe Reader issues... here's how to work around this problem:
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/go/GEN12122

One more trick - try deleting all your cookies, temp files, etc and log back into TurboTax. Sometimes that works too!

I hope these help!
    TurboTaxLisaFer
    • Doing the same to me also and then suggestions offered by tech support do not work, yes i am using same user id as the last 6 years and yes i am doing everything right site is the issue not my computer as it seems to be happening to alot pf people.