How does one report Amazon mturk earnings ?

I earned a small amount (< 150 USD) doing small jobs on Amazon MTurk in 2011.   I have not received any 1099-MISC from anyone which probably means that this amount is below the IRS reporting threshold ?   Do I have to report this and if so under what section ?

Thanks,
    You need to report worldwide income

Go to Federal Taxes, Wages & Income, Explore on my Own, Less Common Income, Miscellaneous Income, Other income not already reported on a W2 or 1099
      You need to report worldwide income

You need to report worldwide income

• TurboTaxLouise, This was answered two years ago and I am wondering if you could update your answer. I have the same question, only I have made a little over $600. I tried to follow your advice, but I do not see the steps you listed: "Go to Federal Taxes, Wages & Income, Explore on my Own, Less Common Income, Miscellaneous Income, Other income not already reported on a W2 or 1099." Any help would be greatly appreciated.