Got my state taxes back but not my Federal......

I received my CA State taxes back today but haven't received my State taxes back. Is this normal? I normally get my federal before my state.

Thanks
    The state and federal systems are completely separate, so there is no significance to getting one before the other.
    • How long is the average dd time for california
    • Sjcobi14 I dont know :/ how do I find out about that?
    • If you want information regarding your state taxes, you can check  State of California Franchise Tax Board; Where is my refund status: https://webapp.ftb.ca.gov/refund/Login.aspx  The time for DD is usually 7-10 days.  For paper check it is much longer.