What number can I call the IRS and talk to a real person

I filed my taxes on January 10th; was acknowledged on the 17th.  My DD was moved from 1/25 to now 2/7.  I want to know where is my refund!!  When I look in the IRS website, it is being processed and has been being prossessed for over a week now!  Just getting alittle impatient here.  :/
    Call 18008291040 and press 0 then 0.  Make certain when you get the operator that you have some questions regarding your refund, like the DD (Direct deposit) information. If you say you are checking on the status or the day you should get your refund they will kick you back to the automated line.  So tell them you need to check and make certain your information is correct and they can get you to a real person.
    • Call 18008290582.. Ext 362
    • everyone call the number keisha10 put down it really does give you a person u just have to be on hold for a little while
    • Holy Crap!!! Keshia10's number does work...Been trying to call these people for the last 3 months and they keep on pushing me to their stupid automated line...Until today, I didn't even think they had real people working there...it's like i found GOD!! Thank you!!!
    • When I call the 800-829-1040 all I get is a recording not a live person.  :(