what does NCDOR IND mean is this my state refund??

I have a pending transaction on my account and it says NCDOR IND Refund is that my state refund because the amount does not  match my federal or state refund amount?
    NCDOR IND = North Carolina Department of Revenue Individual; it is most likely your return. The difference is most likely due to an outstanding bill or balance due and they automatically debited your return.

Based on your income level, NC can take up to 100% to levy against outstanding balances of a state-owned company. This happened to me last year; my entire state return was levied for an outstanding UNC medical bill that I was unaware of.