1099-K Gross Sales Amount Dispute

I recieved a 1099-K from ebay/stubhub and the gross sales amount is incorrect. I have been disputing them for weeks and no one has contacted me. They noted down about 15K higher. I need to get this corrected to file my taxes properly. If they never respond back to me. What should I Do?
    For 2011, the IRS is not requiring you to reconcile the 1099K information. So, I would go ahead and separate the business income and enter it in the business area of Turbo Tax. This is not the case next year however. In 2012, the IRS is stating that it will require everyone to include the information on the 1099K. For more information, please see:

http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Rentals-and-Royalties/Income-Reported-on-Form-1099-K/GEN83598.html

Also, “I received Form 1099-K for 2011. How do I report it on my tax return this year and what are the plans for reporting in 2012?”:

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=253979,00.html#q1