Adobe Error when View and Print.

I have used adobe for years and nNever had any trouble.  But for some reason, even though I've paid for both Federal and State using credit card Turbo Tax won't let me see my return.   How can I possibly e-file without even looking at it.   This is crazy.
  • Had to download new adobe flash reader, then restart.  
    It worked.
  • tried it too and it did not work
  • I paid, The forms are ready to file. E-file refuses & File by mail failed! Wow!
  • Jumped through all the hoops as everyone else.  Won't print!!!
  • same exact thing for me -- i hit print and just got a blank adobe screen.  has anyone figured this out?
  • how about it adobe or turbo, what is the answer?  are you all asleep at the wheel while your money comes rolling in?
Instead of preview go to save and open/run  then print from there. That's the only way me and my friends have been able to use at all. then go back and save
  • I paid TT with a credit card, I have Adobe Reader X, I can not save or print the forms.  TT says the e-filing went thru but I still can't track my return after 7 days.  I'm beginning to wonder if anything went thru at all!!  I'm getting pissed.