How often does WMR update?

I have a date of 2/7 and it's still processing. Said this since I was accepted on the 22nd. The rep at IRS should have updated to show a DD date. Has anyone's changed? How often is WMR updated?
  • i was accepted on the 25th ........ wmr updated 2/1......... and gave me a dd of 2/3 .............sure hope its gone be there on that date
  • ours was accepted on 1/21 and we still show the receive by 2/7 on it! Kinda frustrated that people who filed after us, have already gotten or are getting their refunds back and we are still in limbo waiting!
  • Accepted 1/22, still says by 2/7. I wish I had a dd. :(
  • same here!filed and acepted on 1/22 and still getttin the genetic by 2/7 message!
  • Just checked this morning and I FINALLY saw this:

Your tax refund is scheduled to be direct deposited on February 6, 2012. If your refund is not credited to your account by February 11, 2012, check with your bank to find out if it has been received. Please wait until February 11, 2012 before you contact us again because we are unable to take any action until then.

Hope there isn't another hold up!
  • just checked and my $$$$ is at the bank but not the tt card.......maybe after 2 pm central time im waiting waiting waiting
  • i too would like a dd date or something new on the wmr sick of the same message :(
http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96596,00.html

Update: We are aware that some taxpayers who have filed electronically and received an acknowledgement from the IRS are concerned when they visit "Where's My Refund" and are told that we have no information regarding their return. This is a temporary situation, and we expect to resolve the matter in a few days. At that time, taxpayers will be able to get an expected refund date when they visit "Where's My Refund."

If a taxpayer received an acknowledgment message that their e-filed tax return has been received, they can be assured that the IRS has the tax return even though "Where's My Refund" does not reflect that. Taxpayers should not call the IRS unless specifically directed by "Where's My Refund," as there is no new information to give them.

We expect the vast majority of tax refunds to continue to be issued within the historical range of 10 to 21 days. The IRS is taking steps to update information so that Where's My Refund has current information. The IRS apologizes for any inconvenience and will provide updated information as soon as possible.