where do i find the louisiana vehicle value plate fee on my registration

It is called a 'lic fee' on the bottom of the tax and fee information portion of the reg. certificate. You can google 'Louisiana vehicle value plate fee' and find the different fees for the value of your vehicle.
    • Is the "Lic fee" what we put for the registration fee? Just trying to make sure I get this right.
    Where do I find the Louisiana Vehicle value plate fee's
      look on the registration of your vehicle.
      • Dummy, it doesn't say vehicle plate fee.
      • it is said that it's the lic fee
      Louisiana doesn't consider the estimated value of your vehicle when it calculates your renewal fees, nor does the tax act as a personal property tax; therefore YOU CAN'T DEDUCT ANY PORTION OF YOUR REGISTRATION RENEWAL FEE WHEN YOU DO YOUR FEDERAL TAXES. To clarify this confusing matter you might want to consult a TAX ATTORNEY!
      • Kcjgmclean,,, you spoke of renewal fees but what about the the origional tax, title, & license fee when you first register?
      • The paragraph posted above was copy/pasted from a website(I just read it 5 minutes ago), but I question its accuracy.  If you couldn't deduct any part in Louisiana, then turbotax wouldn't even provide it as an option.  From what I've gathered, it is the LIC FEE listed in the Fees portion.