My federal tax return was deposited but my Va state refund was not. Where is my state return $? Or how do I know if a check will be mailed or direct deposited?

Turbo tax info on my status says it will be direct deposited, but I've always used turbotax and my federal AND state have always been deposited together. Why this year did I only get federal?
    You can go to the VA state tax website and put in your information-  http://www.tax.virginia.gov/site.cfm?alias=whereismyrefund.  It said that mine was processed and would be deposited on 2/1 but I received it today at about 1400 in my bank account.  Hope this helps.
    • I to was wondering the EXACT same thing. Last year and the year before I received both FED and STATE together. Why haven't I received my STATE yet, and when will I get it?