one family, two HSA accounts

I have an HSA account for myself, my husband has an HSA account for him and our son.  Under the HSA section, I listed my HSA account as "self" and his as "family" since his covers our child.  During final checking, turbotax is stating "both are treated as having only the family coverage plan. Plans with self-only coverage are disregarded."  How can this be?  Please explain...
    Because the family limit is 6150 regardless.
    • I understand, but we did not reach the family limit of 6150
    • I have the same type of issue
      I have a family HSA and my wife has a "self" HSA - we work for the same company and they require us keep them seperate.

When I enter them both - 1 family for me and family, 1 self for wife - it takes it - but will not let me go past the final review
    to follow up...you need to take it literally when it says that all but a family HDHP will be discounted. Enter no for the (tax payers) individual plan when it asks about HDHP plan and it will take you to a monthly summary. Enter family plan for all monthly choices and the "error" will go away. (edit) this works if you don't exceed the max contribution.
      I think TurboTax's issue is that the if one of you has a "family" HDHP the other's HDHP doesn't raise the limit.  I would try removing the other HDHP (NOT the other HSA!) and see if it calms down.