how do i fix the error: Car & Truck Expenses Worksheet (2001 Ford Expedition): Depr allowed or allowable-1 is too large. For disposition calculations, depreciation cannot exceed business basis

I traded in my vehicle in Aug. 2011 for another vehicle and I keep getting this error.  I've gone through the whole schedule C section and cannot figure out how to fix this.  Should I file with this error?

4 people found this helpful

Try deleting the form Car & Truck Worksheet and reenter it.

In Turbo Tax online, go to the Home tab, scroll down and click on "Delete a form" link, select the forms you want to delete carefully!
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
3 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community