Why am I still pending?

I filed back on jan 5th and my fed and state are still pending? What's going on???
  • I am in the same boat.  Filed the 5th, transmitted 13th, still pending on TT and nothing on WMR.  Not a very happy camper right now.
https://turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp  Check that website and see when turbotax submitted your refund.  Look under the history button for a more detailed explanation.
  • I filled on the 12 and got accepted at 12am this morning..it is frustrating. I think you guys have until today to get accepted and also by midnight because it seems as though they aren't doing it by a certain time..odd..
  • I also filed on 1/5, TT submitted on 1/13 STILL pending. If anyone in the same boat has been accepted let us know. Thanks!!
  • Spoke with the IRS and with Live Chat at TT said that both servers were not updating any status's for the next couple days because there not working right, i filed on the 10th and it was sent to the IRS on the 16th at 10:42 and i am still pending. Spoke with a supervisor at TT and all he said was wait a couple days and it will inpact when i get my money, all he did was offer my money back for using Turbo Tax
  • I am having the same problem so I spoke with tt chat and this is what she told me: Me  I know I entered the wrong AGI and that is my problem but I am aggrivated that my status still shows pending when I know of 3 returns I helped with after mine have been accepted
    10_Madison S: The returns that were filed last have been looked at first.
    10_Madison S: If you filed yours before January 17th, they look at those last.
  • Ok, I just spoke with TT Live and they said that all the people that originally filed before Jan 17th got reject from the IRS because we submitted our returns prior to the acceptance date. Then they ( IRS )  turned around and are making those rejected returns pending returns. Therefore, that is the reason why some of our status' say pending even thought we have seen other people who have filed after the 17th already accepted. I guess it pays to be patient....
  • So, even though the IRS rejected the people's returns that were submitted before the17th, they are still pending and will be processed or are they being processed and it's just not updating or are they rejected and just going to keep sittng in a pending status? Geez....please answer..
  • According to TT They are pending in the process of being processed.
  • I am still pending too ? filed on the 13 th something iswrong !