irs wheres my refund

I checked where my refund earlier and it said I should receive my refund before the 31 but I just checked it again to see if it had changed and now it's telling me to make sure my info is correct. I dont understand why it is now saying this.
  • Did you key something in wrong when you checked again?  If you try to access Where's My Refund too many times in a short period of time, it will lock you out.
  • I tried it twice and all my info was correct. That was only my second time checking wheres my refund today, guess I will just wait to check it again on Sat.
volcomboi - That schedule is an OLD one and is dated 4/2011 (see bottom of first page).  Please don't keep posting it.  Here is the current schedule (dated 11/2011).   Be sure to read the fine print at the bottom.
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2043.pdf
    The IRS has created a new schedule for dd to accomodate the delat in processing...here is the link,. http://www.irs.gov/app/vita/content/globalmedia/irs_efile_refund_cycle_chart_4012.pdf