What is the M1NC form and why can't I file my State return without it?

I show this for is available at http://taxes.state.mn.us/software_developers/documents/m1nc_10.pdf
    and It does apply to me. Yes not understanding the hold up on file now

Federal Adjustments 2010
    Minnesota has not adopted the federal law changes made after March 18, 2010, that affect federal taxable income for tax year 2010. As a result, to correctly determine your Minnesota tax, you must recompute your federal return for Minnesota tax purposes to reverse the effects of any federal law changes enacted after that date. Report the federal adjustments on this Schedule M1NC.
    Federal
    • im so lost on this m1nc thing, it doesn't pertain to me yet i have to wait for the form? can someone please use lehmans terms on this, instead of copy and pasting?
    • no problems at h&r block should have gone there first
    • what the heck?  Leave it to our politicians to leave folks hanging...
    • This is a Turbo Tax problem not Minnesota!  Last time I use them.
    • I have been waiting almost a month for my return and finally contacted to turbotax today to find out that I will be notified on the 26th that I need to fill out this form and have it resubmitted. Why did turbotax not catch this and have me fill it out when I originally filled? I have never had problems in the past but am seriously reconsidering not using turbotax again next year...