irs where's my refund said deposited but not in my bank acct.

If the irs said my refund is deposited and its not in my bank acct what does that mean?
    It may take your bank 1-3 days to process it into your account. I'd Call you bank to see if they have it.
    • I'm having the same issue. The IRS said it was deposited 2/14 and I still dont have it in my account. Also it seems TT uses a bank to do the transfers if the fees come out of the refund. So actually it goes from the IRS to the TT Bank to your bank. At least thats how I see it.
    • Ditto with the above. I bank with Regions, the "Where's my refund" page of the IRS website says it was deposited on 2/21/2012. Today is 2/23/2012. So 48 hours later, I check online with my bank: nothing. I call the bank: nothing. The money is apparently floating in cyberspace or being delivered via pony express. Further, I call the IRS and it says "your refund should be deposited by Feb 21. Please do not call us back until that time. OK. I won't. Today is 2/23. And even though I'm calling after the date they request, there is no way that I can find through their phone system to talk to someone about what happened.
    • I bank with regions as well and haven't gotten mine back yet. The IRS refund status site says that it was deposited on the 17th and I filed on February 7th. I've never had a problem with Turbo Tax but I'm starting to get upset now.
    • I filed my taxes efile on febuary 4th , said it was deposited into my bank of america acct on febuary 23rd, but nothing showing in my account, I called my bank and they said they have not received anything. I getting worried, its almost the 25th.
    • IRS said my refund was deposited in my account on March14th and I havent seen a dime of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting really frustrated! What now???
    • irs "where's my refund" told me mine was deposited on 3/21 and still today 3/26 it's not there, and when I check "where's my refund" again today, it's now telling me my return has been received and my refund will be sent in 4 to 6 weeks!!! WTHeck!!!
    • Same here - refund supposedly deposited on 3/21, today is 3/29, no transaction at my bank but I can't reach anyone at the IRS to ask about this. Anyone have a number where you can actually reach a person at the IRS?
    • Same here:  IRS says deposited 4/18/12 and it's 4/27/12 and bank says not received funds.  
      Does anyone from TT tell us the next step?
    • Here's one thing you can try.  Form 3911 to request replacement check
      http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf