How do i speak with a live representative with the IRS?

I need to speak with a LIVE representative for the IRS. Every number i call is automated. PLEASE HELP!
  • hello i have a question right know how can i get a new number for the irs because they stoled the other one when they stoled my tuck
call - 1-800-829-1040 press 2 DO NOT SELECT 7, press 1 & thern 3, this will take you to an actual person!
there you will answer some questions and they will help you out. good luck!
  • Press 1 for English then 2 (DO NOT select 7) then 1. And it will transfer you to a live representative! Hope this helps.
  • THIS DOESNT WORK? HOW DO U GET SOMEBODY ON THE FREAKING PHONE!
  • U DIAL THAT NUMBER AND U HAVE TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH..THEN WHAT
  • OMG thank u this works
  • After u select English don't listen to options just press 2 then 1 when they begin to speak again and then 3
  • They won't give u option 3
  • U just press it
  • Thank you finally something that worked to get a person!
  • Thank you!
  • It work press 1 for English then 2 then just wait they will answer..
  • Thank you... I was trying for days... Finally got through
  • Cn anyone pls help me to talk to a representatives of the IRS..ASAP.
  • Press one then 2and wait they will answer
  • the original post is correct. call the number. 2 for english. then press 1, then 3. hope this helps
  • this may be the best information on the entire internet...
dial 1-800-829-1040 and keep hitting 0 - you will get a live operator
  • What is an Efile PIN? where do I get it? I cant efile
  • it hangs up on you
  • They hang up on your ass.
  • this shit dont work either
  • This worked for me.  I pushed 1 for English, then 2.  It seemed like it wasn't going to work, so I just pushed zero about 7 or 8 times and it connected me to a representative.  Good luck.
  • It worked for me after I did what mikisidney did.
All you can do is call the numbers listed on the IRS website.

Is there an IRS office near you?  If so, go in person.
  • we keedp getting rejected, i've done everything it ask me to do, i need this fixed, know
Press 1 for english or 2 for spanish. Then press 1, 3 and then 0. it will take you to someone who will direct your call to the appropriate person.