I GOT MY REFUND

MY REFUNFD POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT AT MIDNIGHT I HOPE EVERYONE GETS THERE REFUND ON TIME
  • What was your estimated due date?
  • AT FIRST THE IRS WAS 01/31/2012, THE TT APP SAID 01/27/2012. THEN THE IRS SAID 01/25/2012. THEN FRIDAY IS SAID 01/24/2012
  • Congrats I'm still processing
So you must have gotten the actual deposit date which is supposed to happen a day or two before the deposit. Congratulations - hopefully mine goes the same way - still processing here as of this morning.
  • NO I HAD MY REFUND SENT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND A PREPAID DEBIT CARD
  • I just wanted to let every one know that there is a second refund chart and if you were accepted by the 19th you should get your dd by the 26th.
What day were u excepted?
  • ACCEPTED
  • ndharris1 - How do you know about a new refund cycle chart? I've been searching on this topic for almost two days and there has been no mention. If said chart is real - where can we find it?
  • Congrats...Mine doesnt even have any info and it was accepted the 20th!
Not sure which to go by but here's the 2 charts I found .  http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2043.pdf       http://yhtax.nicwebdesign.com/2012%20IRS%20Refund%20Cycle.pdf
  • LMAO.....Yeah accepted, Wow cant believe I just did that :)
  • I DID MY RETURN ON 01/12/2012. I WAS ACCEPTED 01/17/2012 @ 2:30 PM. ON THE 19TH ON THE IRS SITE IT SAID I WAS GOING TO GET MY REFUND ON JAN 31. THEN ON THE 20TH IS SAID 01/25/2012. THEN LATER THAT DAY IT CHANGED TO 01/24/2012. AND MY REFUND POSTED TO MY BANK AT 12:25AM THIS MORNING (ALL CENTRAL TIME)
  • lol j bishhh
  • I recieved mine to. i was accepted on th 17th, told it would deposit on the 25th and it came a day early. I even had 300 dollars taken out from last years taxes that I owed. I paid my TT with my CC and had it go to my checking account. Good luck
  • Does your DD HAVE to go through the santa barbara bank before it gets deposited into your bank account? Because I am entering my information on the site and there is no record of my refund on the site. I am getting worried.
sil3ntkni8ht--it only goes to that bank if you owe Turbo Tax money, you used the free edition, so you will get the funds directly in your bank.
  • If I do owe tt money how long is it their bank before mine?
  • Check at the very bottom of the cycle chart if it says revised 04/11 its the old one