where can i get help filling out form 8379

I am having trouble filling out part 3 of the 8379 form. I need help really bad.
    Your best help will be from the IRS instructions

http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i8379/ch01.html

IRS instructions in PDF

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i8379.pdf
    • i have went over the irs instructions and still need some help.
    • this very complicated. all i want to know is where to go on line to fill out this form 8379 and they answer everything but that
    • I'm working on the 8379 also, have you figured out that section 3 yet?  I'm lost
    • i am so lost this is ridiculous i have went over the irs instructions a million times and i am not getting this i just want to make sure im putting this all in correctly for each column
    • I ended up calling the IRS about 18 times no lie.  They will not tell you how to fill out the form and the instructions suck.   I do finally understand the form. But everytime I called I asked a new line of the form until I had it all filled out correctly!