Does Turbo Tax Home & Business include form 8829?

I just bought this version because my partner and I have a home-operated business which I believe can best be described as a domestic partnership.  I'm in the process of entering our info, but haven't yet seen an option to calculate the percentage of telephone / internet expenses and the like which would qualify as business (vs. home) expenses.
    All paid versions include the 8829.  Enter your expenses under the home Office question
    • It shows you are asking from Turbo Tax Business not Home & Business.    They are completely separate programs.  Please confirm which version.
    • volvogirl - It looks like I did purchase Business, and now I'm wondering if that was the wrong choice.  I'm afraid it's not geared toward using to file my partner's and my individual tax returns, just allows me to do the form 1065 partnership income return.  I'm a bookkeeper, but not an accountant, and am a bit in over my head here...  Maybe I should get on the chat line??
    Yes you need the Business program to do the partnership return.  Then you will each get a schedule K-1 which you enter into your personal return.  You need to buy a personal return program separately.

You can use the online version or buy the desktop program here or look around at stores for sales.
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/#go_tt_cd
    • Turbo TaxAnita - I double checked the forms included in TT Business (which is what I got), and 8829 isn't listed as far as I can see -- the forms list skips from 8826 to 8832, unless I'm looking in the wrong place...
    • Thanks for the info, Volvogirl -- although that was not the answer I was hoping for (i.e. not thrilled about having to purchase another piece of software now to do our individual taxes).  But I appreciate your taking the time to clarify.
    I was speaking of any paid version of the personal product because I saw the Home and Business in your question and missed that the icon was for Business.  A home office is, by definition, a personal expense