TurboTax won't install.

Running WIndows XP.   Never had a problem installing turbotax in past many years however 2010 TurboTax (any version) won't load.   I receive a TurboTax message indicating "error123".  Help!!
    Error 123 is displayed when using TurboTax 2010
    Updated: 1/04/2011

Unfortunately LIve Community considers active links a priority only to a few or is not capable of writing code to allow the general use of live links., you will have to c/p link to your browser window.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/go/SLN44311
    • I am having problems installing Turbo Tax 2010 on my Pc with windows vista home premium, it starts to install and just quits at about 27%
    • I tried following the directions and when I did it removed critical information from my computer.  I had to reinstall, spent hours with turbotax support and still cannot install.  Could there be something wrong with the disk?  Now my computer is acting up and I am afraid I have a virus.  Has this happened to anyone else.  Bought at Costco